- SENIOR YEARBOOK PORTRAIT INFORMATION:
November 2 - 10
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday between 12:30-4:30
Wednesday between 10:30-4:30
Students, please request the hours off work as soon as you receive your appointment. If you cannot make your appointment time, a make up day will occur sometime in January. As a reminder: senior portraits will be shot outside on campus at MHS. Students are required to wear neutral colors and adhere to the school dress code. There is no sitting fee for the portrait, and families have the option to choose to purchase the packages directly from the photographer (Ms. Carter will send out the package prices once received from the photographer).
We apologize for the shift in dates and any inconveniences this may have caused.
- SENIOR GRADUATION ORDERS: Don't forget to order your cap & gown. Orders are due by November 15. Information and order forms were sent to each Senior at their home address. See below for more information.
- Families can continue to receive Grab & Go Meals at MHS between 12-2p. The student does not need to be present and you no longer need the student name and / or ID.
- Free Food Boxes (fresh produce, dairy and protein). Distribution during Grab & Go on Wednesdays and Thursdays. (first come, first served) Distribution schedule:
- When calling the Attendance office please be sure to leave your student's first and last name. (392-3801 ext. 1)
- MPUSD IT Tech Support Hotline for students and parents. The number is 392-3905.
- Friendly reminder - if you have not yet completed the “1st day packet” which includes an Emergency Card, Student Residency Questionnaire and Free / Reduced Meal app, please do so ASAP. Attached are both English and Spanish versions of the required documents. You can either scan and email the forms to Joyce Morrison at email@example.com or drop them off in the secured drop box located outside the front doors of the Admin Building. Thank you to those who have already submitted the documents.
- Purchase your MHS Gaitor or over-the-ear MHS Mask for only $12. We accept cash or check made payable to MHS.
- Looking for MHS spiritwear? Check out some items currently for sale.
November 1 Daylight Savings Time Ends - move your clock back 1 hour
November 11 Veterans Day Holiday
November 23-27 Thanksgiving Break