Associated Student Body & Leadership:
Course Description: This class generates all ASB student activities at MHS. Leadership theories will be taught and put to the test through planned events. The class deals in financing of the Associated Student Body, conducting Student Council meetings, and promoting school spirit and a positive school culture.
Goals: Leadership students will strive to:
- Build an environment based on the principals of best effort, shared responsibility and mutual success.
- Communicate useful information in a concise and timely manner within the Leadership program.
- Encourage the MHS student body, and staff to get involved and stay involved.
- Work to promote all leadership activities and school events to entire student body.
- Be well organized, efficient, and enthusiastic and go above and beyond on all projects.
- Connect with our community.
- Strive to recognize all students’ achievements.
- Make students feel at home among the leadership class and at school Leadership
Requirements: *Grade point average 2.5 minimum required and no disciplinary referrals *Attendance (90% attendance of the class no more than 3 lates per quarter)
Please join Remind:
Text @fg2c8fb to 81010